Maplewood, Minnesota
1 comment

I regularly shop at the Maplewood, Minnesota Advanced Auto Parts store and on average I have a good experience. Today I went into the store and asked if I could use code reader.

They asked if I had a check engine light and I said no. They wouldn't let me use it because I didn't have check engine light on. One of the clerks proceeded to tell me it sounded like a brake issue and I proceeded to tell him in a calm and professional way it had nothing to do with the brakes and it sounded like a transmission issue. What set me off was his action of rolling is eyes and giving me the "your a dumb *** look" and I wish you would leave my store feeling.

Just don't like to be looked down upon when asking for some help.

I'll give the store one more chance. If *** customer service happens again, I'll write the company a nasty complaint letter.

Reason of review: Poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Customer Service classes need to be taken by store employees or employee needs to find another job if he doesn't like his job..

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post Comment
Anonymous
#1013959

You realize that if a car has no check engine light on 95 per cent of the time there is no code the other 5 percent may have the bulb either burned out or disabled. If it is a tranny issue why are you being cheap and expecting free service take the vehicle to tranny shop

Advance Auto Parts Reviews

  1. 284 reviews
  2. 94 reviews
  3. 101 reviews
  4. 48 reviews
  5. 41 reviews
Advance Auto Parts reviews