This is the second time, first check for $25.00 yesterday check for over forty dollars, wiper blades. Your men joke about the matter, I spend twenty minutes waiting on computer response. Your workers merely accept the problem as a normal happening. They cannot give me an explanation why my check is not processed. Same person both time, he recognizes the problem, but cannot fix. The store on Pratt Blvd. Longmont Colorado. I had my bank call your store talked to manager, his response same as the young man waiting on me. Forty years working for a large Corporation, we would never let this continue to happen, You people need to wake up. I left your store and purchased my blades from O'Riley auto. They will continue to get my business. My email is cleanders3@aol.com, if further comment is necessary.

Others have experienced the same frustration.

Thank you .

Mr. Anderson

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Advance Auto Parts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Advance Auto Parts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advance Auto Parts and advance auto parts customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

jg501
Lewes, Delaware, United States #1252893

How was this the fault of the employees? Obviously, it was your banks issue.. ***.

Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States #1240767

Lets see, you had to wait for the computer system to approve your check.Yet you blame it on the employees when its a computer/banking system security check.

Perhaps they should update their computer system or you should update your bank!! Better yet, move into the new era and use Applepay which their systems accept.

But you better take 1 step at a time, since it takes so long for your check to clear I would at least move up to a credit card.If you bank account is good you could even use a debit card!!!!