I am an employee at an advance auto parts. The general manager is literally impossible to get along with.

He just takes times where he wants to *** at someone for weeks upon weeks for no reason then quits and moves on to the next. The *** thing is I’ve been with the company for over a year and I am a keyholder and I am only making $9.13. The only reason I have that .13 is because I got a cost of living raise for 13 cents which is stupid. They are now hiring people in without having a key and all the extra responsibilities and paying them nine which is right at what I’m making.

When I started, key holders made 50 cents more than non key holders. My manager refuses to talk to me about a pay raise and now I’m hearing all the *** he talks about me behind my back. The company isn’t so bad itself other than not paying people what they’re worth and trying to get as much labor out of someone while paying them the bare minimum. The manager at this store is a true piece of *** and he’s been the manager here forever.

I’ve been looking for another job and as soon as I hear something I’m going to put my two weeks in and I will actually do my two weeks because I’m not this awful employee that my manager makes me out to be. But once I finish the two weeks I will never work here again as long as he is manager. He doesn’t act like a manager or do anything a manager is supposed to do he just stands down at his computer and refuses to answer calls or help customers he wants everybody else to do it.

The district needs to get in on this place and get this manager out here because all he’s doing is coming here for a paycheck and using everybody else as slaves and talking *** behind our backs. *** advance and *** this manager

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Manager.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Everything managers are awful.

Comments

SOUNDS LIKE ONE OF LIL JIMMIES STORES HE IS THE DM AROUND HERE YOU MAKE MORE MONEY AT TARGET OR WENDYS I WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE 2 WEEKS I LEFT AND NOW WORKING AT HOME DEPOT MAKING 11.25 TO START

Advance Auto Parts Reviews