Penn Hills, Pennsylvania

I recently purchased a few spark plugs for a motorcycle I have. I am new to working on it my self and was looking for some direction.

I went to a local Advanced Auto, and was sold the wrong plugs. Of course I can only learn this after taking out the old ones. At time of purchase I even mentioned to the salesman that they looked incorrect. He typed in his computer and reassured me they were correct, of course after the fact they were not.

I called and explained this. The guy Eric on the phone, asked if I had a receipt. I admittedly misplaced it. He then she is they originally took my number when selling me the plugs.

They did and I gave it to him. He then told me "I don't see anything here". I wonder how this is possible since I called the same site and only a couple days had passed.

It's only 8 bucks but it seems highly unlikely that there is no record especially since I used my credit card. Oh well lost another customer on principle and I will tell every one of my bike buddies about my experience and large waste of my time.

Comments