9320 Skokie Blvd, Skokie, IL 60077, USA

Hey Brant, (NBC news Chicago)

This has nothing to do with the weather as far as I know, but in the 24 hours I've been back here in Chicago, people have been a genuine pain in the *** from A - Z. It gives me the impression that there are problems here, and frankly Brant, I like most people don't really give a $%&#. I don't have much of an investment here, no kids in school, so, unlike others that are thinking it, I can say it.

What specifically happened, here's what happened:

this afternoon, a couple of hours ago, I stopped briefly at Advance Auto Parts in Skokie. 9320 Skokie Blvd, Skokie, IL 60077 (847) 763-1247

Why: Recycle oil, I change my own oil. I'ver been carrying it around for months, and decided to finally dump it. I bought the oil there, they got back used. the last time I did so, there was no one in the store, and reasonably friendly clerk at the counter that just said thanks, to I want the plastic milk jugs back, and I said no. That was it.

This time, there were three dumb fat lazy sloths (Advance store Clerks) standing at the counter, and NO ONE in the store. Juan apparently the gang ring leader of the bunch, said you have to dump it yourself. Then leads me way back to the darl depths back of the store, where they've hidden the big dump thing behind mounds of batteries, and other things. Is this too weird or what? My opinion is that they are {{Redacted}} big time at that location.

After LABORING so hard for a few minutes (Juan) to move all this garbage, like I'm the only one that changes their own oil, he disappears. But who's lurking just behind the shelves, you guessed it, big paunchy "major minority" type.

It was a small episode of creepiness, that tells the story about how much Chicago Stinks. Chicago stinks, stinks, stinks......

There's more. as I was leaving, the epitome of MOB/Gang leader vehicles, a black Infinity, 30" chrome wheels, dark tinted glass, tailed me a pulled up beside. Is that strange or what?????

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Sucks, Stinks.

Comments