Carr 1 Luis Munos Marin, Caguas, Puerto Rico, 00725

Best regards

Earlier this year, I took my 2006 Toyota Tundra Truck to repair a noise in the rear shocks. The staff on store #5274 checked the vehicle and recommended that in addition to repairing the problem with the rear train, we should also work with the brake system.

Until that time the vehicle had no problems with these. Since it was recommended, the arrangements were made.

The problem I face is that after 7 months and about $4000.00 paid to Advance Auto Parts, the Tundra is still being held in the workshop. I have communicated several times with the Store Manager, Mr. Gustavo and his assistant Mr.

Brito and when I finally get communication, they point me to different problems and it is never solved.

Right now I'm worried about the condition of my vehicle.

I think I've been quite condescending waiting all this time, calling the store so they don't take care of me and going through the trouble of renting a vehicle so I can get to my job. I need to know how they're going to solve this problem and by the time I would have my vehicle back.

I look forward to your prompt help.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Bad c, Bad customer service.

• Bad Customer Service