5721 Ogeechee Road, Savannah, GA 31405
2.5

Ive been using advanced auto parts for about 30 years, I bought a fuel pump for my jeep about a week ago. after some research I found a more complete kit cheaper online.

I went to return the part and the store manager said there where parts missing and would not refund, credit or in anyway compensate me for a parts kit that was sold to me as the way I brought it back, all but calling me a thief and a liar, I had never been treated that way in any AAP store. this managers name is Cindy in store 8193 on hwy 17 in Savannah Ga., as long as she works for AAP I and anyone I know or tell will not be buying parts from AAP, the only way I could ever go back in that store is if she wasn't working there.

there is lots of competition in auto parts and much easier for me to take my business elsewhere. #bad experience at AAP

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Advance Auto Parts Pros: Advance auto parts prices and location.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Way i was treated by the store manager.

Comments

What is your point' You bought it then you want to return after 1 week because you found it cheaper yet you are missing parts. I have to side with Advance on this one.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews