Russellville, Alabama

My name is German Catalan, I had terrible service at Advance Auto Parts. The worker that helped us at first was real nice, but the manager "David" was horrible!

We went to see if I could exchange some brakes, and when we asked the manager, he totally exploded and started yelling and screaming to a point where he almost physically started throwing punches at me. He had a horrible attitude, he also got to the point where he started taking his phone out and placed it on the table, cause he apparently wanted to fight. We went in a nice way, asked with manners and that's what we got. My son simply told him to calm down and to work on his temper and he started screaming at him and wanted to physically hurt him as well.

The store is located in Russellville Al. Store #05959

Again, the worker that first asked if we needed help was nice.

It was the manager named David, that was bieng a total *** and disrespectful. People like him don't deserve to be a "manager"

If you can please contact me at (256)668-1365 if you have anymore questions or want me to explain it better by cellphone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Manager.

Preferred solution: I could care less about the money I lost. I just want to report the terrible service that guy had..

Comments