I sent this to the corporate office. Needless to say, I never received a reply: To Whom It May Concern, Thanks for rejecting my Rebate.

Why wasn't I told that at the time of purchase that the rebate didn't apply, as was clearly advertised and confirmed by the cashier when I bought the item? What an *** cheapshot scam. I will never knowingly buy ANY products or services from your duplicitous franchise. Ever.

Again. Ever. Have you ever heard of AutoZone, etc.? That's where my future business goes.

As a customer, there’s a Latin word I’m thinking of for a part of the body that secretes solid waste that applies to your rebate policy.

Great customer service. Thanks sincerely,

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Rebate.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

John T

They did not reject my rebate. They actually said it was approved and processed.

They also say it was sent. Now I have not received it, and it has been 6 months not. Today, once again I was told another 6 to 8 weeks, because they would have to reissue a new card. This is the third time they have had to reissue a card.

Because supposedly the one they mailed did not get delivered. Even though all my other mail has been delivered.

SAME HERE, BIG SCAM. NEVER BUYING FROM THESE LIARS.

Same thing happened to me . Rebate rejected for absolutely no reason, have to call and talk to someone that has never heard of Home Depot.

Complain to them and within an hour I get an email congratulating me on my rebate going through! Never step foot again into Advanced Auto Parts

Yes, Very poor rebate. Reel you in but then don't honor.

They changed the rebate criteria after I bought the equipment and applied for the rebate.

I will never purchase from them again.

I have a lot of friends that do their own work and I told them about my situation. They will be going to Autozone or ORielly's.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews