1.1
Turnaround Time

Went in for a starter which they tested and told me was bad then after paying to have it installed a month later same problem they told me they would replace it but no reinbursement for labor so I had to pay again for installation. First of all I think a starter should last more than a month and why should I have to pay twice for your defective merchandise. Don't go here customer service is terrible staff unknowledgeable and overpriced.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Advance Auto Parts. The most disappointing about carquest starter from Advance Auto Parts was lack of responsibility for their products Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Advance Auto Parts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Advance Auto Parts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Advance Auto Parts?

Comments

Middletown, Rhode Island, United States #1318711

Don't go to this store!!!!The staff is very selective with whom they are pleasant with...

expect the manger is swell but the rest left a bad tatse in my mouth especially the young lady I believe her name is Molly horrible appraoch towards certain individuals seriously..but again the manager was ok

Middletown, Rhode Island, United States #1318706

Went in yesterday service was horrible 4th time.I came in treatment by staff was not cool at all the cashier girl is snobby and very unpleasant treated me as if I was a child. I will shop there again I mean never

Middletown, Rhode Island, United States #1318704

Young lady at front so rude I'm horrible moment I walked treated me as if a was space alien never again Molly was her name

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1132943

The only way to get the labor warranty is to let the mechanic buy the part and charge you.You don't get a labor warranty because you are considered a DIY customer who is in no way a certified mechanic.

Next time pay the extra $20 for the part and let the mechanic purchase it.

If you can't do the job yourself, you shouldn't buy the part yourself either.Then the mechanic will warranty the whole job.