12332 S Parker Rd, Parker, CO 80134, USA

I called them yesterday 26th, June to buy a battery for my car. They gave me the info and gave me a price and to bring the old battery in. I bought the last battery at Napa auto but they closed early.

I go into the store to buy the battery. I wait a good 10min to be helped. I asked the employee if he can come get battery out of van. On the phone he knew that I took the battery out of another car and give for core. He told me he couldn't go out and get the battery and that he would get me a cart and so I can bring the battery in. There was nobody in the store. I tried to put the battery on the utility cart and the cart kept rolling away from the car and the battery was heavy. I did figure out to put the break on the cart. I'm over 50 and I'm wearing a nice outfit, I came from work. If you have cameras there you can see what happened. I got battery acid on my arms. Scraped up a bit, today I have bruises and welts. I are all scraped up. I got the cart back in the store with battery on it. I asked why one of 2 employees couldn't come grab the battery, I really didn't get an answer. So I told them I wasn't going to buy the battery from them. I started to leave and one of the guys said don't forget your battery. I asked if I could clean my arms and hands from the acid he said he didn't have paper towels. I had a bottle of water in my van I'll wash them with that. I asked if one of them could help me get the battery back over to my car. No they wouldn't help. So I had to do it and pick it up again. I was in tears by the time I got home. So never got a battery and today I have rash and bruises on my wrists and arms. I really feel horrible and bad that they wouldn't help me. They laughed at me joking around and I wanted to try to just blow it off but I couldn't when I saw my wrists and lower arms were all beat up. I did manage to not get my cloths damaged. It really bothers me that somebody in a business like that would treat somebody like this.

I'm a small woman over 50. I have my own company as well and I would never ever treat any of my clients the way I was treated there. I would never even think that way in my mind customer service is always for the customer. I've been putting hydrocortisone cream on my wrist and arms but the rash is still there and if it continues to still be there because it hurts I'm going to have to go to a doctor and have it looked at.

Please feel free to call me. 303 204-2532 my name is Lisa Mock It was about 8:15 pm when this happened.

Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Comments

Matthew B

advance is run by still wet behind the ears kids,, going downhill in my Hobe Sound town real fast

Advance Auto Parts Reviews