1.2

I needed a alternator for my Ford F150 truck. I called Advance Auto Parts in Hilton Head.

S.C. after our discussion they told me they had 2 in stock. Apon arriving with my bad alternator they informed me their inventory was bad and they didn't have one. They told they would have one delivered next day at noon and took my info and phone number.

I returned the next day but they said the truck didn't come but it would be there the next day. I returned the next day around noon again but they said the delivery would come now until 4 pm. I asked for a refund and they told me since it was in delivery they could not refund me. So I returned the next morning to find that the alternator they sent was wrong.

They not once called me to inform that the deliveries weren't going to happen instead ran me back and forth 5 times.. I finally demanded a refund and they relectantly gave me one.

Is this how you treat a paying customer? I think,not, i won't be goong back again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Manager.

Comments