I brought a bad car battery back yesterday (3 year warranty) that was purchased at this store (2nd bad battery we’ve gotten). I was told they’d have to put it on their charger so they could print out a code.

I was told it’d take half an hour or so & they’d call us when it was done. I called back around 4:45pm (HOURS after leaving the store) & Dwayne said it indeed was a bad battery. I told him I’d come pick up the replacement today. When I got there, he told me it was a “good” battery which is the total opposite from the phone conversation.

He argued with me that the battery wasn’t purchased from them & that he didn’t keep our receipt when I left the battery (one of the other employees located the receipt he kept). He magically changed his tune after my angry spouse was on speakerphone.

Trying to screw me over because I’m female is NOT okay. We will not do business with this company in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Comments

This victim culture is such a shame. Sad.