Caguas, Caguas
Resolved
1.7

On October 18, 20015 I made a claim of a defective and leaking Radiator at the Advance Auto Parts located at carr@1 Luis Munoz Marin Caguas , PR 00275.I explained to the manager MS Alexandra Rivera that I had purchase the radiator over a year two years ago and that the I no longer had the sales receipt but that the radiator had a lifetime guarantee.

I explained to the manager that I was a long time customer had an Advance credit account and that over the course of the last six years I had spend a substantial amount of money performing all of the maintenance to my Jeep Liberty and auto parts purchases at Advance Auto Parts.That If she would check the computer records she could confirm the radiator purchase and under the "LIFE TIME PART REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE" MS Rivera stated to me "THAT AFTER 2 TWO YEARS TIME THE COMPUTER RECORDS ARE PURGED FROM THE SYSTEM AND THA THE CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE A STORE RECEIPT SHE ALSO STATED THAT IF SHE GAVE ME A REPLACE RADIATOR SHE WOULD BE FIRED FROM HER JOB" I told her that I was very angry with management and that I would be filing a complain with DACO consumer protection agency in Puerto Rico and that I would be posting my complain on Face Book and all internet social media

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with discusted. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of 2004 jeep liberty radiator. Advance Auto Parts needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2004 jeep liberty radiator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Advance Auto Parts.

Had an Experience with Advance Auto Parts?

Comments