Grundy, Virginia

I have been in this store a few times and have never been waited on and hardly spoke to.I did make a online purchase and went to pick it up and had ordered the incorrect part.

I was told that I could not trade that part for the correct one due to it being ordered online.

Before this I have been in this store and waiting in line for up to 20mins without being spoken to or even acknowledged until I started to walk out, I told them never mind and drove to AutoZone to get what I needed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of auto part. Advance Auto Parts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned auto part in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Advance Auto Parts.

Had an Experience with Advance Auto Parts?

Comments

adding items to an online order cannot be done. the order has to be returned then you either have to make the purchase again or pay for it in store. but it is YOUR responsibility to make sure that you have entered all your vehicle information in and to take note of any pictures.