Oxford, Connecticut

my order #65443694 came to me today, I had ordered 2 Sylvania XtraVision H5006 XV sealed beam headlights priced $16.99 each. Instead I received 2 Wagner H5006 headlights, these will fit but the brightness does not compare to the Sylvania also the Wagner lights are available everywhere for under $7.00 each.

I paid $9.99 for shipping and I feel that I was taken as the Wagner light is not what I ordered, I specifically wanted the Sylvania and would pay the extra amount for the brighter headlight.

I will return the 2 Wagner headlights to my local Advance Auto store in Derby, CT. I feel that at least you should refund not only the returned items but the $9.99 shipping expense as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Honestly they're all the same lights with different stamps on them. You shoulda just went on ebay or amazon for those.

You got ripped off. And $10 to ship is ridiculous, shoulda been the first red flag when you can buy one bulb for about $8 on ebay.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews